Strandcamping Wallnau - The family and activity campsite on the Baltic island of Fehmarn
On the west coast of Fehmarn, the Wallnau campsite is located directly on the extensive natural beach behind a secure embankment. It offers extensive recreation, activity and entertainment programs with children, sports and creative entertainment, such as soccer, volleyball and archery tournaments, making this site particularly attractive for families.
An independent pony and riding facility for children and adults, with the new riding hall and two riding areas, let the horse-lover’s heart beat faster. Diversified riding excursions, for example, into the surrounding countryside, along the beach and at sunset, are part of the program.
A physical therapy facility covered by health insurance (including physiotherapy) is provided directly on site, enabling outpatient preventive care and rehabilitation treatment (outpatient spa treatment).
Please look at our prices and arrangements for long-term care, package deals and summer vacation family packages on the Internet!
From activity to wellness – there’s something for everybody:
- Youth club meetings, cinema and music events twice weekly during the main season
- Occasional open-air events
- 2 adventure playgrounds and playgrounds especially for small children
- Surfing and kite surfing School
- Scuba diving school with bottle filling station (including nitrox)
- Beach sauna
- Wellness and fitness with yoga, aerobics step aerobics, Pilates and back fitness
- Restaurant and beach bar
- Trailers and mobile homes
- Heated sanitary facilities, hot showers included
- Sites in part this fresh and wastewater